#31 - WOULD YOU LIKE TO BE A HEALTHY HUNTER?
I'm often surprised that people think...
- muesli/fruit bars are a healthy snack for their kids,
- diet drinks are a good low calorie choice
- breakfast cereals are a healthy start to the day
- ham is a fine sandwich filler
- eggs shouldn't be part of a daily diet
- they need meat at every dinner
These are just a few of the many myths and misconceptions that we get sucked into by clever marketing, misinformation, or sometimes just simple convenience or habit.
- If you would like to understand how to read nutrition labels on products, decipher nutrition claims, choose brands based on real ingredients, consider the issues of organic and low GI foods, clear up the confusion about cholesterol and a whole lot more... then consider joining my Health Hunter supermarket tours.
- I aim to hold one or two per month. The tour runs for 75 mins, and our groups are small, between 2-5 people. Notes will be provided and follow up emails if you have any questions after the tour - cost is $100.00.
- Please call the clinic on 9501 0326 or email email@example.com if you have any questions or would like to book in.